注册[Register]

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4465|回复: 5
收起左侧

[转贴] Reverse engineering Sublime Text

[复制链接]
Sound 发表于 2017-1-8 11:02
Reverse Engineering: Cracking Sublime Text 3Notice: This post does not endorse piracy. It's purpose is merely educational. Decompiling and cracking software is illegal in most cases.
OS X native software is written in Objective-C, a superset of C which is not very hard to hack away. In this post I will try to demonstrate the basics of reverse engineering in said platform.
The goal
Our goal will be to stop the annoying Sublime Text pop-up from reminding you to buy a license each now and then (but you totally should if you are going to use it). I will be using Sublime Textlatest build in the time of writting, 3114, for OS X 64-bit.
For the disassembling + patching I will be using Hopper, a disassembler for Mach0 and ELFexecutables which also provides handy C-like pseudo-code.
Requisites
  • Basic software development experience
  • Basic assembly knowledge
  • Basic C knowledge
Getting started
First time you open a disassembled binary it looks scary. There is a ton of code and it is not very readable, so we need some references to get started.
Strings are a good starting point as they are coded as clear text ASCII in the binary itself.
In this case it is a particularly good idea as what we are trying to do is stop a string from showing. So, to begin with, we'll be searching for the string contained on the pop-up with Hopper's built in string search.

免费评分

参与人数 1吾爱币 +1 热心值 +1 收起 理由
WYWZ + 1 + 1 我很赞同!

查看全部评分

发帖前要善用论坛搜索功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案或者已经有人发布过相同内容了,请勿重复发帖。

woshiyjjwudi 发表于 2017-1-8 11:24
i tkink that is good
ywqn 发表于 2017-1-8 13:04
冥界3大法王 发表于 2017-1-8 15:38
ehack 发表于 2017-1-19 15:36
I don't quite get it, but I think you are really terrific
isaacchen 发表于 2017-7-4 14:10
Seems  not working on build3140. and I cannot follow on "Nevertheless, to gain a better understanding of what this procedure does let's use the asm to pseudo-code functionality built on Hopper." this.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则 警告:本版块禁止灌水或回复与主题无关内容,违者重罚!

快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索

RSS订阅|小黑屋|处罚记录|联系我们|吾爱破解 - LCG - LSG ( 京ICP备16042023号 | 京公网安备 11010502030087号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 03:20