QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5072|回复: 3
收起左侧

[Scripts] ExeCryptor Basic Unpacker 1.0

[复制链接]
Hmily 发表于 2013-5-31 17:35
Hello together,

today I wanna release some new created video and text tutorials and a new script.So this time everything turns around ExeCryptor.Normally it was not my intention and also unplanned to create a EC tutorial and script but the reason why I did it now was our member "antrobs" and his trouble with EC in a very long time.So I just started and now I am finished.So I just made a big package this time and also pack and post all together in this topic to prevent creating a another topic.

Note 1: For all of you who are interested how to handle EC manually they can check out the long ExeCryptor Manually Unpack Tutorial first.So there you can see all steps from A til Z about OEP | IAT | DUMPING | Problem find check & fix.All manually.So the tutorial is very long and includes seven longer videos.Most of them are created in realtime with much tracings so it's no tutorial where I explain every single frame with text!The important parts can you read in the diffrent created text files so it's no "newbie friendly" tutorial so keep this in your mind if you are a newbie or if you have not much ideas so you should have already some RCE prerequisites so that you can follow and understand my steps.

Note 2: For all other lazy guys :) they can watch the script video and can use the script to unpack EC targets after watching it.

Note 3: So I know there is already a great EC unpacker tool by RSI which you can use to get your EC files unpacked in the most cases and the script is just a alternativ which you can use if the EC unpacker tool failed or if you need some more detailed infos about your target etc.

ExeCryptor Basic Unpacker 1.0
( 1.) Unpacking of ExeCryptor 2.xx
( 2.) VM OEP Finder - Anti Debug Patch
( 3.) Clean Dump Position Stop
( 4.) GMHA Pointer Scan & Log
( 5.) IAT Find & Fixing via Turbo Hook Mode
( 6.) CRC's Scan & Log
( 7.) Return Bytes Pre & After Scan & Log
( 8.) Supports Exe Files

Like name already says it's a "basic" version so also if you use it you will have to do some little steps manually [I left it open "hehe" :)] like CRC's & Ret patchings but no fear so all informations and addresses will craeted in a exrta LogFile of each target so you just need to change some bytes later that's all and no big deal of course.In the single script video you can see three unpack - fix - other OS check exsamples.Just watch it one time then you know what your part is.

Ok so I think I said all so far at the moment about it.Now I wish you much fun and a good watch and testing by yourself and if something does not work etc then just ask on "this topic".

PS: Special greet to antrobs,so I hope that the tutorial is according to your taste.

greetz

ExeCryptor Basic Unpacker 1.0 Tutorial.rar

ExeCryptor Basic Unpacker 1.0.rar

ExeCryptor 2.xx Basic Unpacker v1.0.txt

54.74 KB, 下载次数: 44, 下载积分: 吾爱币 -1 CB

发帖前要善用论坛搜索功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案或者已经有人发布过相同内容了,请勿重复发帖。

这只猪 发表于 2013-6-16 09:52
纯英文,看不懂。。。。
myhomes 发表于 2013-6-18 22:00
myhomes 发表于 2013-10-26 00:32
好东西,但我脱壳时出现 Can't find LOGMAN!,是什么原因啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则 警告:本版块禁止灌水或回复与主题无关内容,违者重罚!

快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索

RSS订阅|小黑屋|处罚记录|联系我们|吾爱破解 - LCG - LSG ( 京ICP备16042023号 | 京公网安备 11010502030087号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 06:02