只需一步,快速开始

查看: 8112|回复: 18
收起左侧

[Debuggers] OllyDbg 2.0 Last update: June 02, 2010 - final release

[复制链接]
Hmily 发表于 2010-6-4 11:28

OllyDbg

ollydby2.0 final

Last update: June 02, 2010 - final release. Here it is.

You haven't heard much about OllyDbg 2.0 for a long time. Unfortunately, I am permanently busy and have not much free time.

But there is a progress. I have made many changes and bugfixes, among them:

- prn bombed me with many, many ideas and found bugs. For example, he reported massive problems with UNICODE filenames that use extended charset. And no, Windows doesn't convert them automatically to ASCII. As OllyDbg is still an ASCII application, now I convert such names to old 8.3 DOS format.  Active breakpoint were not marked in the corresponding breakpoint windows; memory breaks were falsely hinted, and so on, and so forth... Thank you, and please don't stop!
- William reported bugs with PUSH AH etc. Yes, there are no such commands, but OllyDbg v2.0 happily assembled them.
- Keyboard shortcuts did not work in Edit/Search dialog. Reported by mailnew2ster.
- Ange gave me the complete list of 80x86 commands as a compiled executable file. He found many assembly/disassembly errors. With his list, we were able to remove them. He also criticided my "English" help file for grammatical errors, silly old me!
- Eric, deepzero and karmany reported problems with highlighting and comments.
- John found out that Always on top may hide error messages.
- Aaron and many other reported crash on structure decoding, namely on those where some elements were unnamed, like elements of array.
- I thought that exe/dll with 5 MB code section is really large, until Ivar sent me an executable which code section was 83,079,168 bytes (SEVENTY NINE MEGABYTES) long! Analysis attempted to allocate more than 1,5 GB of memory - still not a problem, but due to fragmentation, my memory manager was unable to execute the request. It was necessary to redesign it.
- Rinze pointed at problem with memory breakpoints on stack. OllyDbg did not check memory addressed indirectly by ESP.
- NCR asked for the search for process name in Attach window by typing its name.
- numax suggested list of user comments.
- Hopefully OllyDbg will support Chinese and Japanese fonts in dialog boxes (Edit/Search data), main issue that we tried to debug together with locklose. It should work, but I can give you no warranty. Please check.
- And, a couple of days ago, edemko discovered that conditional jums on LOOPZ/LOOPNZ are falsely predicted. This was the last bug corrected in the version 2.00.

The list is far from complete, altogether I received more than 100 reports and suggestions. So for all contributors: Without your help, OllyDbg 2.0 would not exist. Thank you very much!

And now about my plans for the future. Probably I will convert OllyDbg to UNICODE. There are too many places where ASCII is not fully supported by Windows, like file names with extended charset or controls that don't receive WM_WCHAR. This will mean end for Win95 and WinME users. Those who use WinNT, 2000, XP and Win7 will notice nothing. Of course, plugins will be forced to UNICODE, too.

I plan to introduce experimental plugin support in the version 2.01. The interface is not yet defined. If you have written plugins for v1.10, please send me your ideas and suggestions now!

Version 2.01 will finally work under 64-bit Windows. Probably I will start developing 64-bit OllyDbg, but this depends on my free time.

http://www.ollydbg.de

odbg200.zip

1.21 MB, 下载次数: 173, 下载积分: 吾爱币 -1 CB

发帖前要善用论坛搜索功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案或者已经有人发布过相同内容了,请勿重复发帖。

皈依我佛 发表于 2010-6-4 11:30
本帖最后由 皈依我佛 于 2010-6-4 11:32 编辑

翻译楼上的。

最后更新:2010年6月2日 - 最终版本。在这里。

你有没有听说过OllyDbg的2.0很长一段时间了。不幸的是,我永远忙,没有太多空闲时间。

但是有一个进步。我交了很多的变化,其中错误修正:

- 美通社轰炸了很多很多的想法,发现我的错误。例如,他报告了使用扩展字符集的Unicode文件名大问题。不,Windows不会自动将其转换为ASCII。由于OllyDbg的仍然是一个ASCII的应用,现在我用这样的名称,以旧8.3 DOS格式。积极断点没有显着相应的断点窗口;内存打破了虚假暗示,等等,等等...谢谢你,请不要停止!
- 威廉报告与单键啊等的错误是,没有这样的命令,但OllyDbg的2.0愉快地组装它们。
- 键盘快捷键不起作用在编辑/搜索对话框。报告mailnew2ster。
- 安吉给了我80x86作为编译的可执行文件命令的完整列表。他发现许多装配/拆卸错误。随着他的名单,我们可以将其删除。他还criticided我的“的语法错误英语”帮助文件,以前的我傻!
- 埃里克deepzero和karmany报道和评论的突出问题。
- 约翰发现,总是在最上层可能隐藏的错误消息。
- 阿龙和许多其他报告结构解码崩溃,即关于那些无名的一些内容,如数组元素。
- 我想有5 MB的代码段的EXE / DLL是真的大,直到艾瓦尔给我一个可执行的代码段是83079168字节(3379兆字节)长!分析试图拨出超过1.5 GB的记忆 - 仍然不是问题,但由于分散,我的内存管理器是无法执行的请求。有必要重新设计它。
- Rinze指出,在与堆栈内存断点的问题。 OllyDbg的没有检查处理了ESP的间接内存。
- NCR公司要求的进程的名称在搜索附加窗口通过键入其名称。
- numax用户意见建议名单。
- 希望在OllyDbg的支持对话框(编辑/搜索数据),主要的问题,我们试图调试locklose一起中国和日本的字体。它应该工作,但我可以给你任何保证。请检查。
- 而且,前几天的,edemko发现,在有条件的jums LOOPZ / LOOPNZ是虚假的预测。这是最后一次在版本2.00错误更正。

该清单还远远没有完成,共收到超过100我的报告和建议。因此,对所有捐助:没有你的帮助,OllyDbg的2.0将不存在。非常感谢你!

现在关于未来的计划。也许我会OllyDbg的转换为UNICODE。有太多的地方ASCII是不完全一样的Windows支持或控制的扩展字符集不接受WM_WCHAR文件名。这将意味着Win95和WinME的用户端。那些谁使用Winnt文件,2000年,XP中和Win7会发现什么。当然,插件将被迫为UNICODE,太。

我计划在2.01版本的实验插件的支持。该接口还没有确定。如果您有书面v1.10的插件,请给我你的想法和建议吧!

2.01最终版本下工作的64位Windows。也许我会开始开发64位OllyDbg的,但是这在我的空闲时间而定。
我是猪 发表于 2010-6-4 11:39
kghong 发表于 2010-6-4 11:39
text123 发表于 2010-6-4 11:50
继续等待2.01版本,喜欢插件!
ps520 发表于 2010-6-4 12:26
插件不出来,就还称不上完整版!

加油吧作者!
字母 发表于 2010-6-4 12:46
好诶~!! 2.0就出来了 大杀器~
小糊涂虫 发表于 2010-6-4 13:54
等支持插件了在说,我还是喜欢老版本的。。。
lanyou 发表于 2010-6-4 14:34
汉化了我再用, 嘿嘿
email123 发表于 2010-6-4 22:46
翻译楼上的。

最后更新:2010年6月2日 - 最终版本。在这里。

你有没有听说过OllyDbg的2.0很长 ...
皈依我佛 发表于 2010-6-4 11:30

版主,第一句翻译有问题啊:)eee
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则 警告:本版块禁止灌水或回复与主题无关内容,违者重罚!

快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索

RSS订阅|小黑屋|处罚记录|联系我们|吾爱破解 - LCG - LSG ( 京ICP备16042023号 | 京公网安备 11010502030087号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 16:31