QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 12190|回复: 3
收起左侧

[Scripts] Enigma HWID Inline Bitch 1.1

[复制链接]
风吹屁屁凉 发表于 2014-7-29 15:58
Hello again,

so today I wanna release my latest script for all Enigma protected HWID files.If you have any file with valid registration datas (HWID | NAME | Key) and you move to any other computer or VM then your valid reg datas (HWID) will no more work and in this case you are dependent on your one hardware X.I am really no fan of this kind of protection but many protections using it and thats the problem.Anyway,so now I tried to find a new way to handle this problem for Enigma and I found a solution and made a very nice (great of course :) ) script for you guys.No fear the script works completely automatically and the only thing YOU have to do is to enter your two HWIDs into the script before you start it and thats already all.Sounds good right. :)
Enigma HWID Inline Bitch 1.0
( 1.) Creates InLine File                           
( 2.) Creates Loader File                [exe only]
( 3.) Fully Automatic Support                       
( 4.) Supports VMed HWID                           
( 5.) Supports All ENIGMA Versions                  
( 6.) WinXP SP2|3 & Windows 7 | 32 Bit Support

The script can handle all Enigma versions (I have test what I got) and you have also two choices.So you can choose to let create a new Inline file of your target X or just let create a Loader file.If the Inline file does not work (your file used CRC checks) then let create a Loader file.So to create a Loader file is for all who want to save disk space (my loader has only 5 KB). :)

Info: The script also creates a new Your_HWID.txt file where your system HWID (NAG ID) is stored at the top and below on the second line is your valid ID stored so this file you have to keep in your target folder so don't delete it!Also if you switch your computer or you go to VM etc then you need to update your system ID into the Your_HWID.txt file first line.Just copy the ID from nag and enter it into the first line without "-" and save it and now all is working again.

Of course I also created one video where you can see all steps & tests also in VMWare (Win7 in my case) too so that nothing can go wrong for you to understand what you have to do and UnpackMes for testing are also included too.So then have fun with my new work and till later.Feedback are welcome. :)

Update: 1.1
Enigma HWID Inline Bitch 1.1
Fixed Static API Hook To Dynamic Hook
Added Second API Hook For Extra x64 Support

From:https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/36044-enigma-hwid-inline-bitch-10/

down:https://www.sendspace.com/file/6bflzr

Enigma HWID Inline Bitch 1.0.txt

47.45 KB, 下载次数: 69, 下载积分: 吾爱币 -1 CB

Enigma HWID Inline Bitch 1.1.rar

11.9 KB, 下载次数: 210, 下载积分: 吾爱币 -1 CB

免费评分

参与人数 1热心值 +1 收起 理由
yAYa + 1 谢谢@Thanks!

查看全部评分

发帖前要善用论坛搜索功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案或者已经有人发布过相同内容了,请勿重复发帖。

头像被屏蔽
xiaowenyu520 发表于 2014-7-29 16:25
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
hszilong 发表于 2014-10-31 01:31
xiaowenyu520 发表于 2014-7-29 16:25
会1.2-3.9  这个是多少版本的。。。

最近让3.9闹得头疼,大牛能交流一下吗?
ruanjianjl 发表于 2016-9-16 17:18
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则 警告:本版块禁止灌水或回复与主题无关内容,违者重罚!

快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索

RSS订阅|小黑屋|处罚记录|联系我们|吾爱破解 - LCG - LSG ( 京ICP备16042023号 | 京公网安备 11010502030087号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 14:17