只需一步,快速开始

查看: 16806|回复: 11
收起左侧

[Scripts] Enigma Alternativ Unpacker 1.1 by LCF-AT

[复制链接]
风吹屁屁凉 发表于 2015-7-28 19:07
From:https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/31279-enigma-alternativ-unpacker-11

Hello together,

today I wanna release a unpack script for protected Enigma files.So you maybe know that I created a other unpack script for Enigma in the past which does no more work for newer protected Enigma files 3.70+ and thats the reason why I wrote a new script.
Enigma Alternativ Unpacker 1.0
******************************************** So what's new in this script?So this script will unpack your Enigma files and will also dump the used Outer VM so that means that you don't need to use the DV / Enigma plugin which is used in my other script.Of course the VM will be still virtualized in that case but your unpacked files will work.It's not the best solution but anyway so for the moment it's a good "alternativ" and working possibility. :)
Enigma Alternativ Unpacker 1.0
( 1.) Unpacking of ENIGMA 1.90 - 3.130+
( 2.) RegSheme Bypass & HWID Changer
( 3.) Enigma CheckUp Killer   
( 4.) VirtualMemory Dumper 1.90 - 3.x+ & SC Fixer M1
( 5.) UIF Tool Necessary Sometimes!
( 6.) Enigma Intern Export & VM Scan + Log
( 7.) Improved Import Emulation Fixer               
( 8.) Supports Exe & Dll Files         [ dll at EP!]
*************************************************** Of course this new script has again almost all features like my other script but it has also more than the other one so I improved and added some stuff but you will see it of course if you use it.

I did created again four video tutorials for you where you can see what you have to do in some diffrent situations.So be sure that you first "watch the videos" before you use the script to prevent some unnecessary questions where you can find the answers if you just watch and read my added text files.I also made a UnpackMe Set with six diffrent protected files [watch videos how to unpack them all] which I will attach in the next first reply of this topic so unfortunately is my full package a little to big.So don't forget to download them too!

Thats all for the moment what I have to say now.If something not works for you or if you get any trouble or have any questions etc then just post a reply on this topic to get a answer.

PS: Alternativ Unpacker 1.0 - UnpackMe Set.rar - See one post below.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Updates: Version 1.1
// -----------------------------------------
// Added Overlay Scan & Dumper - Enable / Disable it in the user options
// Added Another Enigma Intern Export & VM Scan + Log + Labeling
// Added User IAT Handling OF START & END         [rarly needed]
// Added Better Intern API Scan & Fix Via Table
// Added Better VM Poniter Scan
// etc
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Helpfully Infos also for lazy fuzzy's! :)
-----------------------------------------
- If you need to use UIF then redirect the new IAT in the ENIGMA section ONLY if no Outer VM is used!
- Or better you just alloc a new free section and redirect the new IAT there and add the section on your dump!
- Check the end of your IAT there you can find the ENIGMA APIs if used with real names!
- Of course you still have to fix these APIs by yourself in your dump later!
- If you can't bypass the HWID Nag if you press OK or Close [endless-loop] then press the X button on the window!
- If the target has no X [for exit] button then force it manually with a extern tool like winforce!See my video!
- Internal Error or Double-Protection message means in the most cases that you need valid HWID - Name - Key datas!
- If you can't find a logged Enigma API in the enigma_ide.dll then use A|W or Ex at the end!
Exsample: EP_RegCheckKey or EP_RegCheckKey|A| or EP_RegCheckKey|W| read Enigma help file for more infos!

Ok I also created some small videos which you can watch to know what you have to do + a quick setup video for all they still have some problems.Just watch then try.If you don't get it working and you still have problems then you better go cake baking  :) to have more success and transform into a apple crumble addicted zombie slave! :)

Enigma Alternativ Unpacker 1.1.rar

237.2 KB, 下载次数: 437, 下载积分: 吾爱币 -1 CB

免费评分

参与人数 1热心值 +1 收起 理由
小生我怕怕 + 1 脱壳脚本,爽啊

查看全部评分

发帖前要善用论坛搜索功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案或者已经有人发布过相同内容了,请勿重复发帖。

sxdcyj 发表于 2016-2-20 10:40
发帖求助前要善用【论坛搜索】功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案;
如果你在论坛求助问题,并且已经从坛友或者管理的回复中解决了问题,请把帖子标题加上【已解决】;
如何回报帮助你解决问题的坛友,一个好办法就是给对方加【热心】和【CB】,加分不会扣除自己的积分,做一个热心并受欢迎的人!
如何快速判断一个文件是否为病毒!
回复 支持 反对
E_eYYF 发表于 2015-7-28 19:24
魂淡i 发表于 2015-8-1 17:44
释然 发表于 2015-11-19 22:29
呼呼,流弊 lfc
lyliucn 发表于 2016-1-30 14:05
大神的脚本,厉害。收藏一个。
yyjjww67 发表于 2016-3-3 16:13
脱壳脚本?下载试用先,谢谢
jackwen 发表于 2016-4-11 18:03
谢谢提供。。试试看看
释然 发表于 2016-6-19 21:20
。。。现在好像都是4.0了
superfood 发表于 2016-12-20 16:20
收下了,不过没脱成,我是新人,Enigma 这个壳太难搞定了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则 警告:本版块禁止灌水或回复与主题无关内容,违者重罚!

快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索

RSS订阅|小黑屋|处罚记录|联系我们|吾爱破解 - LCG - LSG ( 京ICP备16042023号 | 京公网安备 11010502030087号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 19:05