QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 13830|回复: 15
收起左侧

[Debuggers] SND 2.3 by LCF-AT

[复制链接]
风吹屁屁凉 发表于 2014-1-9 17:15
Hello,

so do you like to use the new OllyDbg 2.01 alpha 3? :)

unfortunately has this Olly still no plugin support and some more and I think it will take a long time till this new Olly is finished.

I was a little bored in the last day's and have test this new Olly a bit etc with some protections and I thought "Hey,just make new Olly a little bit invisible for some protections so that you can also run & analyze them!" :) So I have done this now and the new Olly "SND 2.0" get no more detected by some protections with basic enabled detecting features.

....I removed Spoiler....Read infos in downloaded info file.

All in all it's just for fun so do not forget this ok.All test unpackmes can you find also on this board too to test them.So just test it if you like.All patches can you find in the added SND [except names & CPU patch (using quickly a hexeditor)] section to see what happend.

So then have fun with my little easter gift for you. :)

Info:
I created a loadDll Patcher for SND 2.0 to bypass the invalid loaddDll problem.So I had not checked this before.Just copy the patcher in your folder where SND 2.0 is and execute the patcher and press patch.Thats all. :)

Info_2:
- Created a new small add-on patcher called "SND 2.0 Origin C Button Patch"
- Use this patcher to add the old OllyDBG 1 CPU button go to origin style.Quick-way.
- Just press the C button [open CPU window] to force the origin pointer :)
- It's already a older patch which I release today now

UPDATE to 2.1
So I patched now also the new Olly with plugin support for you.Almost the same patches like in version 2.0.

UPDATE to 2.2
Hi all.After a longer time I did create a new SND 2.2 version by request from our member DMichael. :) So normaly I still dont't like to use the Olly 2 version [much basic features missing / changed etc] but anyway.I have taken again some time to create all patches in the new version like in my older version + some little more checks etc.So now you can use this version also with win8 [testet by DMichael - thanks again] without problems.So if there should be any problem with ASLR etc for exsample then you will get a message info about the problem and what to do.I changed also the look a little so maybe you like it so I do. :) All is already setup by me [ini file like I prefer] so that you can start directly after unpacking the rar file.Some infos can you read in the info text file.Thats all so far.Then have fun with the new 2.2 version [odbg201h] and post some feeback if you like it or if there is any problem etc.

UPDATE to 2.3
Hi again,so now I did mod the latest OllyDBG 2.x again to SND 2.3.All patches of SND 2.2 was moved into SND 2.3.

UPDATE to 2.3 KeyBugFixed
Hi again,

one of the SND 2.3 user found a bug today which I did not seen before.

Bug Report by quygia128
--------------------------------
Forced Origin jump = Bug
Key combi don't work anymore = Bug

Simple key press of numbers 1,2,3,4 - ; : etc
Using short key combi of "shiftt+;" Add comment and "shift+:" Add Label

So I did fix this bug now.

Sorry again and thanks quygia128 for the report about it.

UPDATE to 2.3 KeyBugFixed + API Lenght Fix
New full bugs-fixed SND 2.3 version.I also removed the other 2.3 pre version from topic.Also read the info.txt file in the package so I removed it to from topic now.

SND 2.3 Full Bug Fix.rar

3.28 MB, 下载次数: 404, 下载积分: 吾爱币 -1 CB

发帖前要善用论坛搜索功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案或者已经有人发布过相同内容了,请勿重复发帖。

qqlinhai 发表于 2014-1-9 17:25
新年礼物,支持一下
ok我是xiaosong 发表于 2014-1-9 17:31
小雨细无声 发表于 2014-1-9 18:31
小小欣 发表于 2014-1-9 18:57
您好。

so do you like to use the new OllyDbg 2.01 alpha 3? :)
所以你想使用新的OD 2.01α3?:

unfortunately has this Olly still no plugin support and some more and I think it will take a long time till this new Olly is finished.
不幸的是,这个代码仍然没有插件的支持,我想更多的和要到这个新的奥利结束很长时间。

I was a little bored in the last day's and have test this new Olly a bit etc with some protections and I thought "Hey,just make new Olly a little bit invisible for some protections so that you can also run & analyze them!" :) So I have done this now and the new Olly "SND 2.0" get no more detected by some protections with basic enabled detecting features.
我有点厌烦的最后一天,测试这个新的OD点等一些保护我想“嘿,让新的OD点看不见的一些保护,你也可以运行和分析他们!”:)所以我做了这个现在新奥利”和2“没有更多的检测基本的一些保护功能的检测特征。

的…我删除扰流板的…阅读下载信息文件的信息。

All in all it's just for fun so do not forget this ok.All test unpackmes can you find also on this board too to test them.So just test it if you like.All patches can you find in the added SND [except names & CPU patch (using quickly a hexeditor)] section to see what happend.
所有的一切只是为了好玩,所以不要忘了这行。所有的测试unpackmes你能找到也在这船上过去测试它们。所以只是测试它如果你喜欢。所有的补丁可以找到在添加和[除了名字与CPU补丁(使用快hexeditor)]部分看什么发生的事情。

So then have fun with my little easter gift for you. :)
所以,有乐趣与我的复活节礼物送给你。:)

Info:
信息:

I created a loadDll Patcher for SND 2.0 to bypass the invalid loaddDll problem.So I had not checked this before.Just copy the patcher in your folder where SND 2.0 is and execute the patcher and press patch.Thats all. :)
我创建了一个和2绕过无效loadddll问题loaddll补丁。所以我没有检查过。只是复制补丁在你的文件夹和2、执行补丁和补丁都是新闻。:)

Info_2:
info_2:

- Created a new small add-on patcher called "SND 2.0 Origin C Button Patch"
-创造了一个新的小插件补丁被称为“和2起源C按钮补丁”

- Use this patcher to add the old OllyDBG 1 CPU button go to origin style.Quick-way.
使用这个补丁添加老OllyDbg 1 CPU按钮去style.quick-way起源。

- Just press the C button [open CPU window] to force the origin pointer :)
只要按下按钮[打开CPU窗口]力起源指针:)

- It's already a older patch which I release today now
它已经老片我今天发布了

UPDATE to 2.1
更新2.1

So I patched now also the new Olly with plugin support for you.Almost the same patches like in version 2.0.
所以我把现在还新奥利与你的插件的支持。几乎相同的补丁,像在版本2。

的…我删除扰流板的…阅读下载信息文件的信息。

UPDATE to 2.2
更新2.2

Hi all.After a longer time I did create a new SND 2.2 version by request from our member DMichael. :) So normaly I still dont't like to use the Olly 2 version [much basic features missing / changed etc] but anyway.I have taken again some time to create all patches in the new version like in my older version + some little more checks etc.So now you can use this version also with win8 [testet by DMichael - thanks again] without problems.So if there should be any problem with ASLR etc for exsample then you will get a message info about the problem and what to do.I changed also the look a little so maybe you like it so I do. :) All is already setup by me [ini file like I prefer] so that you can start directly after unpacking the rar file.Some infos can you read in the info text file.Thats all so far.Then have fun with the new 2.2 version [odbg201h] and post some feeback if you like it or if there is any problem etc.
大家好。一段较长的时间之后,我创建了一个新的和2.2版的dmichael请求从我们的成员。:)所以通常我仍然不喜欢用一个2版[多基本特征缺失/改变等]无论如何。我已经一段时间创造了所有补丁的新版本中像我的老版本的一些点检查等,现在你可以使用这个版本也Win8 [ testet通过dmichael -再次感谢]是没有问题的。所以如果有任何问题,ASLR等实例然后你会得到一个关于这个问题的邮件信息和要做什么改变。我也看一点,也许你喜欢它,所以我做的。所有已安装的:)我喜欢我喜欢] [ INI文件,这样你可以在解压rar文件直接启动。一些信息可以在信息文本文件的读取。这就是到目前为止。然后有乐趣的新的2.2版odbg201h ]和[后一些反馈如果你喜欢它,或者如果有任何问题

UPDATE to 2.3
更新2.3

Hi again,so now I did mod the latest OllyDBG 2.x again to SND 2.3.All patches of SND 2.2 was moved into SND 2.3.
你好,所以现在我国防部最新破解2。x再次和2.3.all补丁和2.2转移到与2.3。

UPDATE to 2.3 KeyBugFixed
更新2.3 keybugfixed

Hi again,
又见面啦!

one of the SND 2.3 user found a bug today which I did not seen before.
一、2.3的用户发现了一个错误,今天我没有见过。

Bug Report by quygia128
通过quygia128错误报告

Forced Origin jump = Bug
强制原点跳跃=错误

Key combi don't work anymore = Bug
重点结合不工作了=错误

Simple key press of numbers 1,2,3,4 - ; : etc
数字1、2、3、4 -简单的按键:等

Using short key combi of "shiftt+;" Add comment and "shift+:" Add Label
使用“shiftt +短键结合;“添加评论和“Shift +:“添加标签

So I did fix this bug now.
所以我就解决了这个问题,现在。

Sorry again and thanks quygia128 for the report about it.
再次抱歉和感谢它的报告quygia128。

UPDATE to 2.3 KeyBugFixed + API Lenght Fix
更新2.3 keybugfixed + API长度固定

New full bugs-fixed SND 2.3 version.I also removed the other 2.3 pre version from topic.Also read the info.txt file in the package so I removed it to from topic now.
新的bug修复和2.3版。我还取消了其他2.3前的版本的话题。也读包中的info.txt文件,我将它从话题。
夺命书生 发表于 2014-1-25 11:42
哈哈 看看吧 这个东西必须顶
吾爱扣扣 发表于 2014-1-25 12:16
赞!不错的OD!
cczhang 发表于 2014-1-25 17:45
也就是说这个相当于OD2.0以后的插件?
Cari丶 发表于 2014-2-13 20:43
比较个性。lcf-at这个好像改的变了很多
qq822385286 发表于 2014-3-28 23:00
支持,谢谢分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则 警告:本版块禁止灌水或回复与主题无关内容,违者重罚!

快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索

RSS订阅|小黑屋|处罚记录|联系我们|吾爱破解 - LCG - LSG ( 京ICP备16042023号 | 京公网安备 11010502030087号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 16:45